Peninsula Hope exists to encourage people to live like authentic Christ-followers.
- Putting thought, heart and word to action by living as transformed Christ-followers. (Matt. 16:24, John 14:15, 1 Cor. 6:19-20)
- Operating according to Biblical truths. (Psalm 119, 2 Tim. 3:16-17, 2 Tim. 4:2)
Peninsula Hope strives to be involved in our community in ways that display the transformation and hope we have in Christ.
- Engaging with our community through meaningful relationships that share our hope. (Matt. 22:39, Eph. 2:10, Gal. 6:9-10, 1 Peter 4:10)
- Welcoming people to a non-exclusive community. (John 8:12, Acts 10:34-35, Titus 2:11)
Peninsula Hope is a loving community that supports a progressive relationship with Christ and genuine relationships with one another.
- Introducing people to Christ. (Matt. 28:19-20, Mark 16:15)
- Encouraging a developing spiritual maturity. (Matt. 22:37-38, Phil. 3:12-14)
- Cultivating loving and sincere friendships with others. (John 13:34-35, 1 John 4:11-12, 19-21)